Seeds For Thought
I am sewing this weekend and altering my slacks pattern to fit my slimmer self. I am also going to make a few more T-shirts, and finish up that black blouse that has been languishing undone for many a moon. Since I have been watching TV, I would like to list the things I am really sick and tired of hearing about:
2. Lindsay Lohan
3. Celebrity shackups
4. Celebrity breakups (actually, I wrote Celebrity bustups, but that made me think of enhancement surgery, so I changed it).
5. Jennifer Anniston (see #4 above)
6. Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi (I mean, spare me)
7. Shows that make firemen or policemen the bad guys.
8. Current rock, rap, and other singers. How about some variety and original thought out there, folks? Same slutty clothes, same warbly singing, same schtick, boring, boring, boring. If you have to get attention by showing multiple body parts and/or bad behavior, it may be a sign that you need to work on the talent part of the package a bit.
9. Endless, endless, mindnumbing coverage of whatever the big newstory of the week is. Do not preempt my shows for the 114th hour of coverage on said story.
OK, I feel better now. Back to the sewing machine.